- October 5, 2016 - February 1, 2017
11:00 am - 11:30 am
Section and Series pre-pay available. Weekly $25, pay in person, cash or check.
16 weeks, 1 class per week, 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours a class, 5 sections:
- Section 1: Drawing (3 weeks): pencil, pen, pastel, marker
- Section 2: Painting (3 weeks): acrylic, water color, gouache
- Section 3: T-Shirt Making (3 weeks): printmaking, tie-dye, silkscreen
- Section 4: Clay/Sculpture (3 weeks): various malleable mediums & modeling clay
- Section 5: Photography & Film (4 weeks): still life photography & stop-motion animation
All supplies will be covered in the cost of class. Among other work, students will make one screen-printed and tie-dyed t-shirt and receive a copy of the stop-motion animation on DVD with a special screening for friends and family, to be scheduled following the last week of class. On-site lockers will be provided for students to store their class supplies and artwork.